Potentially the longest thread in history...

Do go into detail - that sounds like one **** of a story... neto... humm i will ponder that one for a while.

But if it is anything like Heinz one of Stephen frys old collidge chums I don't wana know. (got to be a QI buff to get that)

Not really, I am allowed to defend myself, he threw an object at me witht he intent of hurting me. Wether or not i own the place or not I have the right to defend myself, if they want to go to the papers let them, let them feel like idiots when i tell them "kid stole from us came back tried to assault me and i kicked his ***" **** i wish they would go to the papers, free advertisement lol
It's the police you need to worry about, not the papers. Also I think you are 17. When you are like, 18... IDK about where you live, but here you would of been at the police station by now with some kid's angry mother *****ing (yes I know that mom was cool, but they aren't all like that).

All I'm saying is don't start making a practice of beating anyone up... You may get off a few times, but it's goingto catch up to you.
funny browser stuff

bwar2.gif
bowtothefox7mw.gif
mf.gif
203010149541a36196c008f0cy.png
41yc6qy.gif
reason1-firefox-notIE.gif

man this firefox extension rocks (thanks trotter)
Hehe, You ever used the Maxathon browser? It's the one smacking firefox with the stick.
Yeah, you do have the right to defend yourself. I think If it goes to court chances are that you both could get charged, him with theft and you for assault. As you used an excessive amount of force. He threw a game you kicked the crap out of him. If you just held him there until the police came then that would have been reasonable.
Ya, I agree.
ehhh, i blew the money for my graphics card on food and the game haze today... i'm pretty angry at myself.. cuz haze sucks
You don't need food. You need tri- gtx 280's.

That thread was legendary! Oreo seems to lack the power to cause such a thread again hopefuly....

killfurry.gif

That was a harper classic! ^

I am glad the ****ing laughing kitten code was lost a long time ago.

I was on about the pic, the rest of the thread can kiss my sweaty ^Self Snipped^ <self sniped="">. Some of the stuff in it was wrong an that is the Clean version.</self>

Back
Top Bottom