Potentially the longest thread in history...

Who works at a computer shop and doesn't keep up to date?

All the little shops around here are the same way. Theres one next to the bus stop thats sellng parts from the 90's (still in the box somehow) at a premium price, and they charge 75 dollars an hour to install on OS on your computer, and there signs says (avg os install time = 3hrs)

No joke, they have an original Pentium (With MMX!) box in their window, I think the price is 60 bucks.

During the 8800GT shortage I called and asked if they had any he had no idea what it was at first but then told me he could get me one for 300 dollars in a couple of days, I told them how best buy was selling them for $280 but they were currently out of stock because they were pretty popular.... Right then he had the nerve to up the price to 400 dollars. Just because I told him they were sold out and popular.

Erm WTF is he still doing in business? I am sorry but seeing that kinda crap annoys me no end, sure every business might have some old stock knocking about if they have been runing a long time. **** I know a place that still has a old AT mobo in the shop but he wouldnt sell it anyware near the price he baught it for, maybe a £1 at most if he even let on he still had it to the open public.

Take a photo next time your down there i want to see how crappy this shop is.

For Todays WTF!?! I proudly present you the following pictures...

africaipodrv2.jpg

071205binoculars.jpg

bikes.jpg

Erm PWND anyone?

1214179507221qj8.jpg

An some more...

football.jpg

humor-plumber-toilet-truck.jpg

proctologytf9.jpg

I love WarHammer 40k so much need to dig out my old books / Imperial guard army an see if some one is up for a game some time.

creativityfrohatcn4.jpg

postersuitabilityqv0.jpg

I posted the fro hat one a few months ago, lol.

And ya, they still r selling pentium D's around here, and if you spend 20 more dollars you can get a "free" copy of vista. This is best buy btw.

Oh, and about 5/6 years ago I was in 6th grade and i wanted a faster computer to play gta vice city. I went to best buys and the guy talked me into buying a 80 gb external hard drive to speed up my computer.

*sigh* one of my joys in life now is to spare people from the pain of being tricked out of your money over computer bs. I'll never forget how upset I was when I found out that the game wasn't going any smoother.

I later went online to some forum that I don't remember and they told me to get another stick of 512mb ram. And that actually helped a little bit.

so i got a guy wanting me to sell his ps3 bundle anyone here be interested?

PS3 60GB
2 Wireless controllers with the usb cables
HDMI cable i think its 4 foot long

$450 shipped?

may seem a little high but its the 60gb version (not manufactured no more) and at that price i get a nice little profit lol

343633CHjg_w.jpg

Happy Independence day you rebels!

*We will be back shortly*...

_41608980_hms_victory_pa_416.jpg

Our Flag ship is ready to set sail, no seriously that's the Royal Navy flag ship. Still on the books as a ship of the line so technically the British navy is the last country in the western world still using sailing ships.

Back
Top Bottom