Potentially the longest thread in history...

nagasama being funny

I lol'd

Nosboost is sad... making me sad 2 :(

lol.. i talked to her again last night.. we worked out a couple things.. i think

i will find out this weekend... maybe soon, i'm not sure, but either way... i ordered my pump just now.. and ain't nothing in this world that can turn my frown upside-down like a computer hardware :)

now to find my 5.25 bay reservoir

anyway.. i think the girl i was talking to is cheatin' on me.. womp womp

If she is say this to her new special friend: "Hey good luck with that oh an you might want to get yourself checked I am getting a burning sensation when I pee.." With a very serious look on your face that will put the ***** up him for a few days wondering what will be falling off.

lol thanks the filter didn't catch it.

I think that might be one of the best brain ****s I have ever thought of.

PC hardware chears me up also. But its much better all at once :) like when you order a whole new build off of newegg, and you get 90 boxes at your front door. AH! feels like christmas + birthday.

I've been sanding and painting all day, I have a little test that I've been doing on an old case. I'll take some pics and make a thread as a gift ;)

i just had a nose bleed when walking home early from work (Coldstone). I sniffed very slowly so the blood wont drip. When i got home, i rushed to the bathroom, got a tissue, shot out the blood, ripped part of the tissue n put it in my nose. The blood went through so in the need, i used about 3 ripped up tissues for my nose.

how did this happen? Dry nose.....happens at night too sometimes, but i wake up when it happens.

Keep your fingers outta there and it won't bleed.....

naw..

Dry Nose usually, Buy a humidifier for your room and put it next to your bed at night. It helps.

Back
Top Bottom