Potentially the longest thread in history...

Oddly I decided to mirror it i might post them someware on the web at one point.

we can exchange photo's... i will show you some

and preacher... i've never been so busy at work.. but i'm off on friday luckily

me not showing up on tf during the day is clearly a sign of not having time at work :p

i'm usually not doing much.. but these days have been insane

I'm so happy... I'm going to be getting Call of Duty 4 (of Steam legitly)

I made a Paypal account and starting using a site where I get paid for doing surveys (whose names won't be mentioned :))

COD4 soon here I come

yes.. 1 bedroom aparts for 1k a month... sounds nice in cali don't it?

Yes, sounds very nice. Here i can get a 2 bedroom for half as much.

Not gonna live in Cali. The west coast states like WA have winter, florida has winter but it's rainy and warm, would rather experience snow for once.

Winter up north sucks. I lived 5 years in Wisconsin, and -5 degrees below 0 is no joke. Its so cold it makes your eyes tear and you cant walk outside without gloves or your hands will get frostbite.

Snow sucks too, it gets realy annoying having to walk/drive in the crap and it the salt the city lays down eats away at your cars underside.

He's at Texas

btw Nos, tell me which games you play, so that I buy them when I get my Paypal money

Steam is nice for a few things, You can easily reinstall on new computers without having to find a bunch of old discs.

But you can always put COD4 on steam anyways, juts buy the game and add it through the little steam option.

Back
Top Bottom