Potentially the longest thread in history...

this songs been stuck in my head for like 10 years. Anyone remember it, goes like this:

"Write to me, Stick Stickley, PO Box 963 New York City, New York State 10108"

Sylus said:
any else play card games?
My wife and I have a backpack of card games. We mainly play stuff like Rook, Phase 10, Uno Hearts, Canasta, and the like. We've got Yahtzee in there, as well as several fairly unknown games.

One of them is called "Pass the Pigs". It is two little plastic pigs that you roll like dice. How they land is used to determine the points for the roll. If the pigs land on opposite sides from one another, you "pig out" and lose your points for the round and have to pass them to the next player.

Mille Bournes is another fun one. It is a French Auto racing card game. You are trying to finish the race first, and can throw things like flat tires, speed limits, accidents, out of gas, and stops on your opponents... but they can do the same to you. It can be a real riot when six people are playing partners.

Woot just bought me a new gun (well new to me)
its an SKS but the dude i bought it from was really into tactical guns and he was a huge AR-15 fanatic (idk why, personally i think the AR-15 is a POS) so he put a new stock and dust cover on it and i laser sight on it, so really it doesnt look much like an sks anymore lol

ill post pics of it later

I love the SKS such a nice battle rifle, In your state is legal to mod it to take a AK47 mag? If it is add one an a bipod with a nice 3 - 9 x 50mm scope an you will have one nice weapon. I am sure you can get one that fits over the bayonet lugs, nice if you ever wanted to get yourself a bayonet.

yea its got a nice 15 round mag

im going to get a flash light for it and go coyote hunting with it here soon

next on my list is to get a handgun, my friend had a berreta m9 and it felt amazing and im looking at getting either a 92 or 96
i almost got a 1911 but i just didnt like the way it felt in my hand

when i turn 21 im going to get my concealed carry on license which will be amazing

im going to have m own little arsenel for when the S*** hits the fan

I don't see the point in putting a scope on a SKS. Mounting methods on one are horrible. And although the gun is amazingly reliable, accuracy is not the greatest.

Yea they are but it will still give better accuracy, an if he is hunting with one it would be better for him to use a scope over the irons.

Back
Top Bottom