Potentially the longest thread in history...

omg I officially messed up on my new PC, I just realized theres no MX-1 thermal pad on the AF64 and already installed it D:

now I can't remove it for some reason... I need some assistance

Its not a pad, the thermal is on already. To take it off, just unlatch and pull it off...and it takes force.

any one ever had an old truck hauled off to the junkyard?

i have my wrecked truck im going to being hauling off to a junkyard because they are offering 11 bucks per 100lbs, truck is ~3700lbs so thats a good amount right there but my dad told me to fill the gas tank with water because from what ive looked up water weighs about 10lbs per gallon. the truck has a 20 gallon take so thats roughly 200 pounds

Careful with that water trick some places might check the tank.

Just chuck in any old crap you got as long as its metal even offer to take that old bike of your friend an chuck it in the back.

yea some places dont give you as much if you do that. They give you less than what it would be without the water. its just like when i get copper wire they deduct some of my pay if i dont have all the plastic off of it. but i got some wire strippers and i put it all into a ball so all is good :)

i dont know what to do with the plastic ..... recycling plant?

Back
Top Bottom