Potentially the longest thread in history...

Don't you hate it when you get yourself all hyped up for something, and you get it/it happens, and it is total epic letdown? Thats about the summary of my PS3 findings so far..... :( Just figured I'd share.

Ditto my PS3 hasnt been powered on since about a week after i traded for it, it going to be sold in my store here soon

Are you getting many traded fade? or even the games? If you are getting a lot of the games traded have it set up as a try before you buy unit for the games.

yea everything i sell used can be tried before hand, and i always encourage people to test a console before buying it

i got a decent amount of ps3 game (sold 2 today actually) but people arent willing to sell their ps3 at reasonable prices to where i can make any profit from it

Yea i can see why the original sales price is way to high, one of sony's major mistakes with the PS3.

yea but they are making a killing with the ps2 thats the majority of my sales is ps2s, its games, and accessories
I could pretty much quit altogether with PS3 stuff and not lose 1% of my business really

The PS2 is still so common because so many are still out there, the PS3 costs to much for people to upgrade an it is the ******* child of a George foreman grill an a ps2, an so far there hasn't been one interesting game from what i can see released for it.

You guys are ignoring the fact that ps3 is the best blu-ray player on the market, and can run folding at home. It also has backwards compatibility with ps2 games.

Most people just wanted a games console though. Also not all the versions of the PS3 have backwards compatibility the 40GB for example unless they fixed that.

The PS2 is still so common because so many are still out there, the PS3 costs to much for people to upgrade an it is the ******* child of a George foreman grill an a ps2, an so far there hasn't been one interesting game from what i can see released for it.

same here. My family owns a PS3, which i hardly play n very disappointment of playing games in sub-HD, which ads say "HD gaming." Pfft, most of the games for PS3 n Xbox 360 r not even native to 720p n r just being upscaled to make it LOOK like it is 720p, or 1080i/p; fooling everyone n it just ****es the heck out of me, feels like we were all lied to about HD gaming on these console when they r not, they just support 720p n 1080i/p n get upscaled making them look worst!

that is y i own a Wii, almost guaranteed that most games r true 480i/p native, which is y im deciding on getting the biggest EDTV for my room, too bad u cant find ones that r wide screen, would help me a lot. Plus, the first-party games r of like Mario n Link have been around since the days of the NES, more memorable n recognizable if u have been gaming for years.

Back
Top Bottom