Potentially the longest thread in history...

as a whole, not much.. but you might be able to part out the stuff for a decent amount.

The HDD is worth something to anyone, idk if the psu is on the recommended list, the lcd might get a few dollars (i would like one, just to put with my old rig), maybe somebody would take the opteron off of you for really cheap but you won't get more then $15 is my guess. Depends who's looking but someone might take the ram off your hands for $20.

as a whole, not much.. but you might be able to part out the stuff for a decent amount.

The HDD is worth something to anyone, idk if the psu is on the recommended list, the lcd might get a few dollars (i would like one, just to put with my old rig), maybe somebody would take the opteron off of you for really cheap but you won't get more then $15 is my guess. Depends who's looking but someone might take the ram off your hands for $20.

the opteron goes for like 130 on the egg brand new, you cant even get a p4 for under 30 bucks right now on forums (ive seen PDs go for 80 bucks) i htink i should be able to get alot more then 15 bucks for it

i just sold my ECS Nforce Ultra 4 AMD 939 mobo with my old AMD 3000+ (1.8GHz) with a Kingston 1GB DDR 400 stick for $35 n my LITE-ON black DVD drive (IDE) for $10 along with a free IDE cable at my garage sale today! Last Saturday garage sale, no one bought my stuff except my 4 crappy GCN games n Crash Bandicoot: Twisanity for $5 each.

i finally got rid of that dang mobo, i hated it. A LITE-ON DVD ROM drive SATA (black) n 2 x 512mb Crucial DDR2 800 SDRAM is on the way to my house Monday. Now i need to contact Seagate n convince them to replace my HDD for a new one.

FYI, my dad got a heart attack 5-3-08 n we have been struggling to change the household duties of each sibiling, etc, etc, n made over $1200 in both garage sales thx to the donations by my Mormon church and family friends.

Back
Top Bottom