Potentially the longest thread in history...

dang thats huge

i've got a samsung lcd tv... delicious 15,000:1 contrast ratio.. i love it! i also use the tv for my computer

and i spelled "delicious" wrong up there

dang thats huge

i've got a samsung lcd tv... delicious 15,000:1 contrast ratio.. i love it! i also use the tv for my computer

and i spelled "delicious" wrong up there

ya, 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. My older bro, who works at Circuit City TV section, says dynamic CR is like the top speed of a car, u will never reach it unless u want to commit suicide (ok that commit suicide part i added, but it sums up what he meant).

basically, there is no different n i keep telling him that there is in the blackest lvl of differ HDTVs. I made it sound like it does nothing what so ever or something.

Harper, what the **** your boss sounds like a real grade "A" idiot. Data transfair is easy if your boss dosn't like opening up a pc he should be shot I can understand a non technical user not opening a PC in fear that they might **** it up but if you own a PC repar shop there is no way you should be hesitant to open a computer up.

Hey chris i was reading your sig and whats the purpose of having a server for the average user? is there anything special about it that we could use?

what exactly is it for? i've always wondered this.

I use the server for file storadge / file exchange on my home network, I am building a exchange server an a web server for myself in the very near future.

The average user would have no use for a server of there own. But if you have more than 3 computers on your network an swap files between them often or have a lot of data that you need to back up a server is the way to go.

Random Pic

2331862131_83a611ed18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom