Potentially the longest thread in history...

okay, I just managed to hack into my TomTom GPS Car Navigation System and changed the start up image.

lol what'd you change it to Harper?

250px-Akira.jpg

Not the exact image, but from the same scene where Kaneda is on his bike and the beginning of Akira. I am going to look for some thing more suitable later on. They don't have Tom Tom Tans images like they do with Vista-Tan, Xp-Tan and other OS-Tans

Mainwhile, one of my friends who I will describe a the village loud mouth is going to have goatse (Not Work/Sanity Safe) stuck of his Tom Tom.

lol too bad you cant hack it to work with FPS and have like a gun from duck hunt on the SNES to use as your mouse and primary and secondary shots. hahah
that'd be sick.

**** I hate it where my boss will not listen to my advice.

He's currently out onsite with a Windows 98SE PC. He currently trying to hook up a external 200Gb Hard Drive to it in order to move data over to another computer. Considering that I know windows 98SE has a limit of 137Gb, I am not sure if this is going to even work.

In the same time in which he has been currently ****ing around with this computer, he could simply just removed the old drive from this PC, placed that into the external enclosure, and the copy the data across from the orginal drive.
His reply "I don't want to do that"

I really do not understand my boss's phobia of opening up computers.

I hope you ripped him a new one, Harper. your boss simply dumbfounds me at every turn. How has he kept the place going? Does he just want to deal with software and peripherals? Dude seriously needs to grow a pair.

Back
Top Bottom