Potentially the longest thread in history...

if it was me i'd go with the one that likes talking to me because if you do go out with them you WILL be talking to them not working with them. so i'd go with the talker but if she's one of those crazy ones that bla bla bla bla bal rambles on about the same junk i wouldnt stay long...

good luck there Wildside.

who is a ladie's man here? I need advice!

i would like to think of myself as a ladies man :)

i'm a sweet talker, and know how to make the ladies fall in love!!!!

i've dated me many a women in my days.. well more like last 2 years maybe.. i dunno, longer than that.. and i don't feel like reading.. so what is it you need... lol

andddd

in other news

TOMORROW I WILL BE PURCHASING A PS3 W GTA4

and wildside i just read it... ask her if she wants to hang out sometime.. don't ask to hangout alone.. ask her to bring her friends and you'll bring yours.. so it don't seem like a date.. so you can kinda just mingle, see how each other are like out of the workplace

TOMORROW I WILL BE PURCHASING A PS3 W GTA4

and wildside i just read it... ask her if she wants to hang out sometime.. don't ask to hangout alone.. ask her to bring her friends and you'll bring yours.. so it don't seem like a date.. so you can kinda just mingle, see how each other are like out of the workplace

Hit me up with your PS3 ID when you get it, we'll game.

dude im trying to hook up with 2 girls I work with (ColdStone). One is a new employee, another who has worked there for a while. I talked to them so we get to know each other n so far they like talking to me now. I gave not the new employee but the one that has been working there for a while my cell # yesterday before i clocked out (wrote on a note for her).

so my question is, how do i know i am liked by them? What r the most obvious signs? The new girl says im cool to work with, the other likes talking to me.

Dude, not to sound cocky, but I'm a ladies man. Always have been and I've been **** good at it. I was a "player" back in the day, but I've changed my ways and havefound a girl that means the world to me who I plan on purposing to in a year or so.

First off- Two females at once who you work with, is hard. If you want to show interest in both of them, they can't know what's going on with the other girl. That spells disaster. Very few Men have ever pulled that off. Not an easy task. Something as some point always gets brought up. Since they're girls, they're going to start talking to eachother more and more, and guys are going to get brought up. So do know that, at some point, more likely then not, your *** is going to get caught.

My advice-Do what Nos said. Get the girls number. Hit her up to kick it with a GROUP of friends at first. If you guys don't know eachother well, she may not be down, I've seen it happen to guys too many times.

Groupe dates can be a concert, a play (chicks dig it), movie, dave and busters (or another fun atmosphere resturaunt with stuff to do). And abunch of other crap.

Go to a party with her and your and/or her friends. Socialize, talk casually, not too personally. Have a good time and show interest. But don't be easy, play somewhat hard to get. Every gir I've EVER been involved with, I've played somewhat hard to get and they love it.

When it's just you two on a date-

Plan a stereotypical date night at first. Take her out to a nice resturaunt. And no, the Olive Garden doesn't count. Take her to an upper class local resturaunt, not a chain or franchise. One with a good view of your city and/or river/lake/mountain, some nice scenery.

Go see a Movie. A comedy is prefferable. If a girl isn't down for laughing, don't waste your time with her. Harold and Kumar 2 is HILARIOUS. Although it is a complete stoner comedy, and you have to be a fan of the first. So maybe a more mature comedy.

Then go on a nice stroll after dinner if you guys click and can hold a conversation together. Show interest in her, don't be boring, don't only talk about yourself, ask questions, but don't be nosey, be funny, make her laugh, look her in the eye, but don't be a creep and stare.

If all of that goes smooth, she's most likely yours.

Phew, I'm done typeing. It's late and I'm tired. Hope some of that made sense. Good luck homie.

Hit me up with your PS3 ID when you get it, we'll game.

Dude, not to sound cocky, but I'm a ladies man. Always have been and I've been **** good at it. I was a "player" back in the day, but I've changed my ways and havefound a girl that means the world to me who I plan on purposing to in a year or so.

First off- Two females at once who you work with, is hard. If you want to show interest in both of them, they can't know what's going on with the other girl. That spells disaster. Very few Men have ever pulled that off. Not an easy task. Something as some point always gets brought up. Since they're girls, they're going to start talking to eachother more and more, and guys are going to get brought up. So do know that, at some point, more likely then not, your *** is going to get caught.

My advice-Do what Nos said. Get the girls number. Hit her up to kick it with a GROUP of friends at first. If you guys don't know eachother well, she may not be down, I've seen it happen to guys too many times.

Groupe dates can be a concert, a play (chicks dig it), movie, dave and busters (or another fun atmosphere resturaunt with stuff to do). And abunch of other crap.

Go to a party with her and your and/or her friends. Socialize, talk casually, not too personally. Have a good time and show interest. But don't be easy, play somewhat hard to get. Every gir I've EVER been involved with, I've played somewhat hard to get and they love it.

When it's just you two on a date-

Plan a stereotypical date night at first. Take her out to a nice resturaunt. And no, the Olive Garden doesn't count. Take her to an upper class local resturaunt, not a chain or franchise. One with a good view of your city and/or river/lake/mountain, some nice scenery.

Go see a Movie. A comedy is prefferable. If a girl isn't down for laughing, don't waste your time with her. Harold and Kumar 2 is HILARIOUS. Although it is a complete stoner comedy, and you have to be a fan of the first. So maybe a more mature comedy.

Then go on a nice stroll after dinner if you guys click and can hold a conversation together. Show interest in her, don't be boring, don't only talk about yourself, ask questions, but don't be nosey, be funny, make her laugh, look her in the eye, but don't be a creep and stare.

If all of that goes smooth, she's most likely yours.

Phew, I'm done typeing. It's late and I'm tired. Hope some of that made sense. Good luck homie.

ha, sounds as if we lived in the same area we'd have a manwhore reputation.. which is sounds we both used to have ;)

its too bad we tech-forums people couldnt live near each other huh

and a sidenote.. i scrapped the ps3.. i bought a ddr metal pad w/ bar instead for 250... i'm going to fry's in the morning, i may buy me something new, who knows

dudes check out this sick shot i took a few days ago

P1030680.jpg

i don't mean to deceive but it's actually purple from the UV lights :) but it looks friggen sweet.

ok Nos n Otis, i'll take ur guys advice n thx. I think i did get personal but only on how i was treated in school.

oh n any buddy want a peanut?

got my ps3 w/ gta4 (awesome game.. but looks like its running 30 fps) today and ordered a metal ddr pad w/ bar

whenever that comes in.. i'll be having me some ITG2 funnn i can't wait

Back
Top Bottom