Potentially the longest thread in history...

could of waited for GTA4 to come out for PC so u can get the best graphical settings u want instead of having concrete ones u cant change on the consoles, like the 1154x2640p native resolution i found out, a whole discussion through pages 18-30 i believe:

Neverending Upscaling/Resolutions/AA etc Thread #2 *Rules: post: #619 * - Page 20 - Beyond3D Forum

or you could play it on a console, beat it, get done EVERYTHING and then get tired of it and move on to another game before pc gamers even get a release date

or you could play it on a console, beat it, get done EVERYTHING and then get tired of it and move on to another game before pc gamers even get a release date

5 months, and if it's such a good game I would rather play it at the best settings i can get, or want.

I hear this game has some kind of multi player... sounds interesting, You could be really perverted on this game lol might be funny.

MOBO MOBO, come in mail nowz! (lol)

GTA4 is 630p native resolution. I'm amazed so many games r not natively HD, not even 720p, which gets upscaled anyways on every 720p HDTV because the native resolution is really 1365x736. WTF???!! Why not call it 736p then???!!

i hate Sony n Microsoft, any developer can cheat there way in making an "HD" game. I know HD isnt real, it's just an easier way of naming lvls of resolution in the consumer market. Come on, next-gen is a lie in my eyes its just better graphics using newer tech tools in games, n for the first time ever, false resolutions being upscaled to 720p, 1080i/p on PS3 and Xbox 360.

i prefer Wii for gameplay > graphics. I prefer PC for gameplay n graphics.

wooo.........glad i got that off my chest. Anyone agree with me?

Agreeeed....

I read about that 630p crap today! So sososososo stupid. I knew GTA4 didn't look all that clear at some points.

I have my consoles for kicking back and playing on my big TV, to play with my friends, and to relax to play.

Then I have my PC where I get my serious gaming on :) Graphics bleep (it didn't block out a bad word!) much? Yes.

After I beat Gran Turismo 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4, I'm selling my PS3. Not a big fan of consoles so much anymore. For a console, I'd rather have something like a Wii.

kadijat_jubril2.jpg

SIGNED AGREEMENT FORM

kadijat_jubril1a.jpg

Want to know more?

Back
Top Bottom