Potentially the longest thread in history...

another lose??? You gotta dominate something!!! :D

The score to beat was 40,000 something for this one pendulum song and then i came and i got 56,000 and was like YAAAA

Then he came back and got 59,000 and I came back and got 60,000 and then a kid who is apparently "PRO" and sponsored at the game came and scored freaking 82,000

WOW!

Btw, i talked to this really cool Palit representative while here (they gave away a lot of 9600 gt's). It may be marketing and advertisement but i do have some respect for Palit now after what he said. And he explained the sudden appearance of all the 1gb cards.

It is NOT because of the noobs who buy cards that are 1gb and bigger. The 1gb cards actually do perform better and while not future proof it seems that as new games come out they take advantage of the 1gb more and more. He showed me some results between UT3 and bioshock and how the 1gb cards in bioshock have better results because it's a newer game.

seriously... wtf... why can't i have lan's in my area... **** that... new hampshire sucks for anything other then cow tipping.

Whats with america stealing our names ? Hampshire - New Hampshire, Leicester, you have leicester, Birmingham - New Birmingham ?

Ohwell. Drizzt, you must be good on Tf2. I wanna give you a game, im a Pro Sniper, i was the Awper in CS for a CAL team called Team Ambition. Then the leader left and then clan got disbanded.. :(

anyone ever heard of a game called SoldierFront?

haha second lieutenant is best for scaring noobs with my "godly rank"

Quote from some guy and me.

me - "Why do they keep on leaving?"
other dude - "I think its because of your godlike rank"
me - "ahh man if any more noobs leave im not gonna rank up for a while!"

Well im back from the lan....

My tf2 prize was ...................... I'll give you a hint... it is worth 20 dollars, try and guess it!

I also got a tea-shirt from the palit dude, and i bought a really really really nice mouse pad surface off of someone for $10.. i told my parents i won it playing audiosurf though.

Ill post some pics and stuff in here.

I'm really impressed with some of the stuff that palit guy showed me.. I feel like i offended him by talking to him though just because of his knowledge, i hope i didn't come off as " I think I know everything about computers but i really don't" in ANY way. I tried to hint about tech-forums lol to possibly post some of the graphs and charts he had that he showed me on his palit 9800gtx sli rig, but he is like a major big guy from Tom's Hardware so, sorry.

And funniest thing was EVERYONE knew him as the Palit guy and they knew who he was, just apparently they didn't know his real name... which is not uncommon at a lan since about all of the people i was playing Supcom and COH, tf2 and CS:S with were known to me by there tags only.

Next one i play on is june 14th, same place, but an 80 man... Can't wait! Anyone in the Millville NJ area I suggest you preregister and go!

Here are some Pic's figured i'd take them while posting pics of my case.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/drizzts-new-case-painted-pics-173734/#post1371279

DSC00707.jpg

threw my crap down once i got home... too tired to be lifting this ****.
DSC00708.jpg

New mouse pad i got! I love it already it's HUGE! compared to my ratzpad.

I'm still gonna wait for you guys to guess what my tf2 prize was... i gave the hint up there ^^

DSC00726.jpg

Crap i had at the lan.
DSC00727.jpg

AND the tshirt i got from the Palit guy for scoring high in audiosurf tourney :D
DSC00731.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

Back
Top Bottom