Potentially the longest thread in history...

wow man that sucks.

how did that happen?

oh btw does anybody know of a program that will get the model numbers of the hardware in my pc? i need drivers, but i dont know what to get! haha

My brother came over started talking crap about me not having a job and living at home so i went to my room and he ran and kicked my door open and started hitting me in the face and i held back cuz i would have bloodied him up if i used any force against him and my mom would have called the cops and said i started the fight. she babies him way too much and treats him like hes better than everyone else which is why he acts like a little biotch and ppl cant stand to be around him. So i called the sheriff on him just like my mom threatened to do to me if i hit him back. so the cop came out and told my brother if he starts this crap again he's going to jail and my mom was all "concerned" about the situation then the cop left and she told me to get out of "her" house. so i did and my dad actually paid for a weeks stay at a hotel for me and is talking to friend about letting me rent out his apartment he has.

He started 2 other fist fights with me which also had my mom threatening to have me incarcerated if i fought back against her precious baby boy. My brother has no room to talk, he thinks hes an adult and out on his own but he quit his first job because he realized skipping work = paycheck cuts and his last 2 jobs he got let go in because a. he wouldn't show up all the time. b. he never did the work he was supposed to and c. he was always on his cell phone when he was supposed to be working.

Right now I'm filling out apps and looking for a job and my dad's talking to someone who has an apartment attached to their house about letting me stay there.

This all kind of sucks but at least im away from my insane mom and should be able to get a better job than i would if i were staying in my town, sucks though in a way cuz if i cant find a place to stay by tuesday im out on the street :(

Can't complain, have a burger king, steak n shake, arby's and an ATM within walking distance. Have a mini fridge and microwave in my room and as of 4 hours ago i now have internet. Picked up a $69 wireless usb adapter with high range and speed from wal mart so i could get online :D. Have more networks to choose from then i thought.

Back
Top Bottom