Potentially the longest thread in history...

god this is getting annoying. both my laptop and desktop got a virus. the laptop has all my music, and i need to back it up to the desktop so i can reformat it with vista again, or i can use the desktop and slipstream a copy of xp with the raid drivers. but since the desktop is also down i cant do anything. im about to take the laptop and throw it at the desktop...

god this is getting annoying. both my laptop and desktop got a virus. the laptop has all my music, and i need to back it up to the desktop so i can reformat it with vista again, or i can use the desktop and slipstream a copy of xp with the raid drivers. but since the desktop is also down i cant do anything. im about to take the laptop and throw it at the desktop...

u got Vista retail or OEM? My computer got some viruses too, i let them in...........bad idea! Right now, i cant even reinstall Vista back on it, no matter how many times i reformat the **** HDD. I made a thread about it here:

http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/cant-reinstall-os-error-showing-up-169494/

right now, im trying to fix another computer with it's problems in Windows XP Pro not being able to read CDs or DVDs. I used a pirated Windows XP Pro my dad has but has no CD key, so i am stuck until i talk to my dad face to face on what to do next. I may have to call technical support from Microsoft n ask for their opinion of my computer problem, not the Windows XP Pro problem.

question, what is a check disk?

CHKDSK is a wunnerful, wunnerful tang!

Of course it is a flashlight, Lance. Blasted Limeys like to make everything overly complicated... "handheld torch"... like what else would you use to hold a torch? Wait, don't answer that.

torch is just fine it's you blasted yanks that make things hard with fall an bloody twinkes.

Back
Top Bottom