Potentially the longest thread in history...

One thing that always bugs me... is lasers travel at the speed of light....

Those jedi's are not traveling at the speed of light to deflect those shots __-__

But i guess they are supposed to be able to predict where they will go...........idk still...

Do any Counter Strike players watch movies when people shoot guns all over the place and don't kill anything and then are like "zomg those people's sux at shooting, get good knewbs?"

I've done it quite a few times... and i hear it is annoying.

i hate watching movies when its like 2 heroes against a million shots..but the heroes will awlays get away ...untill the end.

thanks b1.

im debating whether i shud reformat my pc or now...and if i do...im not sure if i shud go xp 64 bit this time...
i dealt with vista ult 64bit and hated it to the extreme....

One thing that always bugs me... is lasers travel at the speed of light....

Those jedi's are not traveling at the speed of light to deflect those shots __-__

But i guess they are supposed to be able to predict where they will go...........idk still...

Do any Counter Strike players watch movies when people shoot guns all over the place and don't kill anything and then are like "zomg those people's sux at shooting, get good knewbs?"

I've done it quite a few times... and i hear it is annoying.

For some reason I think the guns in SW shoot energy bolts, not lasers. So there's a difference.

Back
Top Bottom