Potentially the longest thread in history...

Heard anything about Sims 3? I read an article about it. It's just going to get a little more in-depth in all the aspects. Like not only your Sim ages, but the others around the neighborhood as well. lol...I always found it funny, after my Sim's career has ended, but after he gets old, he's still hangin' with the younger ladies. Of course, you can always buy that rejuvenating drink, and drink it every few days.

lol...I was stupid enough to buy the whole Sims 1 collection. Never had a reason why, just wanted it. Fun though, at the time.

ya i collected all of the sims 1 until after pets.. i gave up, cuz at the time i was on a 700mhz celeron and 128mb ram...

and this e2180 is chuggin on very nicely... although i get the occassional stall time.. i have nothing to complain about on a 70 dollar cpu!!!! amazing chip for the price

but obviously i miss my quad core action :(

1-pee_pool.jpg

Since you're into the techno or remix genres, I'm assuming you've heard of Vanessa Mae? If so, what do you think? I like classical in general, that why I like her interpretations.

nope never heard of Vanessa Mae

and i'm not too big on remix stuff... more into music production when it comes to electronic music, rather than remixes

Give me some Pendulum, Dara, Kaskade, Reza, Deadmau5.. and all them other goodies... well reza isnt really much of a producer at all... but he always throws down a GOOD set.. and is the owner of the one of the biggest party/raves in the US

and the word techno gets thrown around a bit too much and generalizes alot of music

techno to the general person = trance, drum n bass, house, electro house, hardcore, gabber, psytrance.. and there's alot more

but techno in actuality is its own genre's.. has lot more weird beeps and boops along w/ electronic sounds.... lol.. techno is okay, but i'm more of a drum n bass and house person

Ah, I see. Yea, I'm in the general persons group..lol

I like drums and bass as in playing the instruments. Maybe I'd like the genre. Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom