Potentially the longest thread in history...

I got a crest spinbrush the other day. Im not a fan. It feels really weird brushing with it, and since the bristles are so soft it doesnt feel like it's cleannig very well.

overal 1.5 out of a possible 5 imo.

YouTube - Crazy Indian Music Video

The girl is super duper fine. Look at the dance moves though. I have to admit, they're pretty good moves, but kind of hilarious at times.

That's the clean video. There's another one around that has the lyrics translated (to what it may sound like if it was in english).

Dang, that girl is HOT!!!! I love her.

wow...she is smokin' !!!

Layman's translation:
YouTube - Crazy Indian Video... Buffalaxed!

I got a crest spinbrush the other day. Im not a fan. It feels really weird brushing with it, and since the bristles are so soft it doesnt feel like it's cleannig very well.

overal 1.5 out of a possible 5 imo.

I never trusted those electric toothbrushes. Manual FTW.

ive seen that one...super hilarious man!!!
yeah i never been to a party other than my own, and i dont really plan to either. over the last weekend one of my close friends got shot by a gang member and killed over a simple argument. everybody in the whole school knew him, and the entire school was in a haze yesterday. it was weird
really sorry man...
i stay out of partying , period. My close friend got killed by a drunk driver a few years ago, i was devastated.
I never trusted those electric toothbrushes. Manual FTW.

eh...i kinda like those auto ones sometimes.

yeah i never been to a party other than my own, and i dont really plan to either. over the last weekend one of my close friends got shot by a gang member and killed over a simple argument. everybody in the whole school knew him, and the entire school was in a haze yesterday. it was weird

**** thats bad, sorry to hear it

This guy from my old school got stabbed to death in his neck outside a gas station, on the way back to his b-day party. Also gang related......

Back
Top Bottom