Potentially the longest thread in history...

"I went to a pizzeria, I ordered a slice of pizza, the dude gave me the smallest slice possible. If the pizza was a pie chart for what people would do if they found a million dollars, the dummy gave me the "donate it to charity" slice. I would like to exchange this for the "keep it!"

so.. i attempted djing my first party last night.. i went okay, i'm not terrible at mixing, but i'm still learning doing sampling and what not.. and virtual dj'ing instead of actual tables kinda sucks cuz i need to turn more than 1 knob at a time.. but can't cuz its all mouse dependent...

so.. i attempted djing my first party last night.. i went okay, i'm not terrible at mixing, but i'm still learning doing sampling and what not.. and virtual dj'ing instead of actual tables kinda sucks cuz i need to turn more than 1 knob at a time.. but can't cuz its all mouse dependent...

nice man....was this at your house? cos if it was...id be careful with ure stuff

Yo zerodayatk is a dj, he's good 2... you should pm him.

Back
Top Bottom