Potentially the longest thread in history...

too late... imma sell it instead for whatever i can get. I'm already buying a better mobo because I am no longer interested in xfire or sli.

BTW... My physics teacher gave my class a report with like no info on what it's suppoused to be about... so i just decided to **** with him a bit...

2 Page Lab Report On Why Your Weight Changes on a bathroom Scale In An Elevator.

John, James(JJ), and I headed towards the elevator on a mission. A mission even more important then trying to find out whether seeds that are brought to space and back can still grow like seeds that aren't. We were on a mission to see how JJ's weight changes on a scale while in an elevator traveling up and then down. On our way there we encountered a gigantic creature called a “Se-cur-it-y gu-a-rd”. He made some kind of hand gesture like a Jedi trying to control someones mind and then after a small pause smiled. I could only conclude the worse... John had Cancer of the pituitary glands. I quickly scratched my stomach because the undershirt I was wearing was kind of itchy and I wondered whether people in the main office were watching.
Well anyways we proceeded to the elevator with the bathroom scale. I heard the ski club TV playing music and I got distracted just like now because I'm looking at a squirrel outside my window on my moms bird feeder. OK., so we got on the elevator and and then JJ got on the scale. He weighed 110LBS with no acceleration of the elevator. Then after some confusion one of us pushed a button and the elevator started to go up and I realized I rather have this elevator break on me and plummet to the bottom rather then when I'm in a sky scrapper elevator. JJ weighed 112LBS all of a sudden while we were going up. I checked to make sure that no animals or invisible people were pushing down on him to make him weigh 2 more pounds. So I must conclude that one of the many WoW players in the school were using there level 70 Mages to push down on JJ and cause him to weigh 2 more pounds.
When we reached the top, I was about to get out and start exploring the new territory called “2ND Floor”. But then the unexpected happened. An angry janitor came out of nowhere and jumped into the elevator. JJ quickly jumped on the scale and John pushed the down button while I used my jujitsu to fight the janitor off. I observed in the middle of a particularly intense back flip that JJ's weight was 112LBS while going down. Either those animals were hiding in his hair or it was a WoW player. I made a quick mental note to smash Joe Greens laptop for interfering with the mission. When we reached the bottom I awoke from my day dream. On the way out of the elevator I mumbled an apology to the janitor for kicking his teeth in and he replied with something that I must conclude was not the English language.
(INSERT SEMI- SERIOUSNESS)
From the results we had, your weight increases when you begin your ascent. When you descend I thought you would have less weight, but by JJ's results he gained 2 pounds. In afterthought John could of secretly of been feeding him Guatemalan Catholic Cookies. So JJ's weight went up as the elevator Descended. JJ's initial weight was 110LBS. If the elevator cable were to snap we probably would survive but also JJ's weight should decrease on the scale. Because when an Astronaut orbits the earth in a space craft they are actually falling at a constant rate as the earth “curves” away similar to the rate at which the shuttle falls. And the Astronaut will experience weightlessness. Well, JJ's results did not agree with real life, so you can see why I must conclude it is WoW players who must be held responsible.
In the processes of reading about Scales and Elevators I came across an interesting article about what would happen if your in a cargo plane that is crashing and you need to reach your parachute in the back of the plane but a heavy crate is in the way. You can actually push the crate pretty easily because it is weightless. You only need a little bit of force to push the crate anywhere, you just need to overcome the small inertia. Then you can reach your parachute and live another day to make lots of babies.
In the processes of making this very interesting report I came across two sources in particular that helped me a lot. I will now list them.
Newton's Apple : Teacher Guide

YouTube - Rick Roll

END A+ hw

Lots of inside jokes... from my school... hope he doesn't read it.

i had audio files at 320bit...i wanna convert em to 128 or 192 to decrease the file size...
is there a freeware software out there?

things are not working out, there is a 1990 mustang about an hour and 15 minutes away on craigslist. A really good deal and I want to go look at it before it gets sold to someone else. But I am going on vacation this whole next week and won't be able to make it..... Man I hope that thing doesn't sell!!!!

things are not working out, there is a 1990 mustang about an hour and 15 minutes away on craigslist. A really good deal and I want to go look at it before it gets sold to someone else. But I am going on vacation this whole next week and won't be able to make it..... Man I hope that thing doesn't sell!!!!

buy that car and go on vacation with it:cool:

me eat dead people
muhahahaha
oh, and im vegetarian. but heck. i eat vegetables. but some ppl have the intelligence of vegetables :p

*mumbles incoherently*

Back
Top Bottom