Potentially the longest thread in history...

man... the witcher is one of the funnest games i've ever played... and on my 40 inch tv.. sitting only about 3 feet away.. dear jesus i get sucked into the game

and its kinda like warcraft blended w/ fable.. GREAT GAME.. i recommend anyone that likes rpgs to get it!

the 8800gts 512 and an e2180 run it very smoothly, even w/ 16xAF and 8xAA.. well until i go out into the wild where its raining.. then it kinda skips a bit :( (but thats most likely due to the cpu... but it is at 3.0ghz.. so who knows

but.. i don't play at those settings anyway, 8xAF 2xAA for me

i need to look into get my new cpu soon.. i may just go back to q6600 because i don't seem to care for benchmarks too much anymore.. or even an e8400 whenever they're in stock again... i just wanna play games!!!!!!!! i forgot how fun they were.... and they're literally twice as fun on a 40 inch tv

i'm gonna have to fire up the old NES roms and get to playing from my bed using the xbox wireless controler

wow nos...im shocked to hear this from you.
I kinda got sick of benchmarking and just started playing games....thats why im gonna stick with my setup. forget about maxing out crysis...

lol...Those are the only games I play at the moment. All those NES, SNES, Genesis, etc...still fun as heck.

yea krazy...benchmarks is so you can say, "I did it for the lulz..."

for once.. i feel happy.. and not needing to upgrade

well besides the cpu.. and maybe dual 8800gts later on.. but i don't think i'm even considering the gx2 anymore

and this msi is overclocked to that of a 9800gtx which is cool too

for once.. i feel happy.. and not needing to upgrade

well besides the cpu.. and maybe dual 8800gts later on.. but i don't think i'm even considering the gx2 anymore

well get the q6600 first....i dont think ull even need to go sli...
and i kinda started playing diff games and it feels good too...
kinda sick of always running 3dmark and benchmarks to get 1-2 more points...

check this out! Days ago THQ announced Dawn of War 2 n now here is a teaser for it. Comes out Spring 2009 n i am so siked for it; screw Starcraft 2.

The sun rises on a Dawn of War II trailer - Joystiq

right now my computer wont reinstall Vista right n ive been busy with work n school n lazy on the weekends to fix it. I'm gonna try to get it up n running tonight for sure, right after i play SSBB for another 4 hrs........

Back
Top Bottom