Potentially the longest thread in history...

how do i know a girl likes me back? I was very nice telling this one girl that she is the nicest girl ive ever met, who was just hired recently at work. She's cute n fun to talk to but man im too quiet n shy!

....Norcent?....

Nha a simple test, is "Hey fancy going an grabbing some lunch" or something along them lines, I am not saying it's easy but the more you know some one the more you can guess this kind of thing. You can't just jump into a relationship it takes time an hard work to get it right.

lol...nagasama, did you see my Hedberg response, to your's?

LMAO...That guy was the pwnz.

"They said you can have this product for 4 easy payments of $19.95. I would like to have a product thats available for 3 easy payments, and one ****** complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments, is gonna be a *****. The mailman will get shot to death. The envelope will not seal. And the stamp will be in the wrong denomination. Good luck ******."

XD...I'm gonna go listen to his CD now.

R.I.P. Hedberg

Yea, it's on the Mitch All Together Album.

**** yea man. Had the most unique jokes, I've ever heard.

"I don't have a girlfriend. I just know a girl who would get really mad if she heard me say that."

"I remixed the remix, and it was back to normal."

lol...oh man, I gotta get all his CDs. I only have the Mitch All Together.

"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later."

Back
Top Bottom