Potentially the longest thread in history...

I wish I could play Gears Of War.. I played the first small bit where I get out of the cell up until the first in game video where he is in the chopper and my game shuts off there every time... :(

It seems like a fun game...

That is one of the reasons I am totally amping up my computer to an entierly new super mech of a beast.

hey stealth, could you do me a favor.. oc your q6700 to like 3.2ghz, and play crysis w/ fraps on and see what kinda average fps you get...

cuz i'm thinking of buying a 9800gx2, but i needa know how it works out w/ crysis

that is of course if you know how to oc.. and if you have crysis.. lol

I know how to OC and my Q6700 will run at 4GHz

I have Crysis...

My comupter "Project-X" isn't complete and will have TWO 9800GX2 cards...

If you want information on how ONE or TWO 9800GX2 cards run with Crysis please check out this awesome video I watched over 15 times:

YouTube - Palit GeForce 9800 GX2 Video Card

and.. I am just now viewing this one: YouTube - EVGA GeForce 9800 GX2 Video Card

you may want to check that one out also. - just finished wathcing it.. yep.. thats an awesome video :)

Enjoy the amazing beast...the 9800GX2 in all it's foot long glory...

Running Crysis on (Very High) 1600x1200 Resolution

With one 9800GX2 you get 25FPS with two 9800GX2 you get 41FPS

The CPU doesn't matter at all in this case.. 2.6GHz on a QuadCore will have no problem running Crysis and won't hinder it's performance.

And you know what? forget 3DMARK06... throw it in the garbade because we now have CRYSIS! the ultimate benchmarking tool! LMAO

Wasn't that the 24" at Office Depot, for like under $300?

the 22" was at best buy and it was 160 after rebate. sweet.
the 24" was at office depot and it was i think like 250 on sale. it was CHEAP, i know that.
it is a great monitor for that much money. they both are.

p.s. hedberg was a master. that dude is hands down one of the funniest comics that ever lived...
"wouldn't it be convenient if you could go fishing, and catch fish sticks?"

Back
Top Bottom