Potentially the longest thread in history...

DELL makes good monitors, but that's the only good thing they make. I believe DELL should stop making desktop PCs and focus on making LCDs monitors and TVs, it'd be a huge step forward for them.

Besides they have tons of those stocked at my local wal mart and my dad's paying for it and he doesn't want to wait for any ones but I may try to convince him to get me 2 22" LCDs instead of a single 22" DELL. I'm thinking about asking him for another 3870X2 and maybe 4 more gigs of RAM, he'd probably do it too. :D

How's this sound? I get an Acer 24" LCD instead of this DELL 22" then I buy a 360 and hook it up to my LCD Monitor. Is there any type of device that will let me switch from my PC to 360 on the fly or will I have to switch them out manually? Cuz when I think about it, I could just turn my PC desk into the ultimate gaming station with my new gaming rig AND a 360 on the same desk. Got my router and modem over here so Xbox live wouldn't be a problem at all, the heat will be the main problem though.

I will definitely need a better PC chair though.

Back
Top Bottom