Potentially the longest thread in history...

I can't wait to post this sucker up here...and can't wait until it's done! I don't have the case yet and I just ordered one gx2 last night.. I have the sound card and am enjoying it and my klipsch speakers on this rig I have now, lol I also don't have the hard-drive and windows vista and I ordered the ram last night after seeing it on TigerDirect and chatting for 3 hours while watching South Park for the second time last night, lol .. man that was a good episode.. Sammy Hagar rulz! - ordered the TigerDirect motherboard and Q6700 combo 10 mins ago :):)

My system will be complete once I sell my dirtbike..kinda ran outa money :( It is on Craig's List and hopefully will sell soon :)

My CPU is going to run at 4GHz... if it doesn't want to I will get my barbed whip and beat the heck outa it until it does!

I am also gonna get the Merc Stealth keyboard.. I have the regular Merc Z-Board and I really wish it had lights like the logitech one...looks like I get my wish.. I love Z-Boards :) oh ya.. for those of you who don't know.. I am nocturnal.

haha, nocturnal. and oh man. i cant wait to see this! who cares about having a case. when you get that GX2 and your mobo, I demand pics! and benchmarks!

what did he end up getting?

hmammen said:
hopefully intel qx9770/waiting on release...have a qx9650 saved online just in case tho.
2x evga 9800GX2s
evga 780i/ may be upgrading to 790i soon
4gb Gskill/ may be getting my hands on some reapers.
tagan 1100watt
samsung blu ray
prometia phase change
hopefully watercooling for GPUs
2 raptor X 150gig
2 WD 500gig
40inch samsung plasma
still havent decided on case....

im just waiting on cpu now....

Back
Top Bottom