Potentially the longest thread in history...

Tomorrow I'm gonna go pick up my PC and monitor maybe, might just use my old CRT monitor until my dad gets back from wherever he is. Then I'm gonna swing by Burger King and grab me either a bbq chicken tender burger, or a double cheeseburger, fries and a sprite and head home and chillax in a nice game of BF2.

I can't wait to game on a quad core, 4GB of RAM and ATI HD 3870X2 with a 22" LCD Monitor, 4.1 surround sound, Logitech G15 and Razer Diamondback. This will destroy, utterly destroy, my current gaming rig. I can't wait to post some benchmarks.

What compiler are you using? Im using Jcreator pro. Its a good free program.
So far I've just been using notepad to make the programs, and javac (from Sun's JDK)

I think using notepad is helping me learn, because I need to figure everything out without the program's help.

but the java app to run classes doesn't work properly for some reason (or maybe it's the compiler that doesn't compile it properly)
yes...they arent truly random...but it will never give the same card combination twice...its just a bunch of loops and arrays slapped together in its own specific class.
Yes, but if you know the program, you can sometimes find what the next set of numbers will be if you've can get the initial values it works with.
I've read a story about a few people that used this technique to win at slot machines.

anyone wanna give me an idea of how much better things will look on my new system as compared to my current system?

Current
AMD 3200+
MSI K8TNEO
BFG GeForce 6800GT OC(AGP)
1GB mushkin DDR400

New
Q6600
MSI 8800GT
2gb A-DATA DDR2 800
Gigabyte GA-X38-DQL

I havent seen a newer system at all...been out of computers for 2 years or so due to work.(been really busy)

anyone wanna give me an idea of how much better things will look on my new system as compared to my current system?

Current
AMD 3200+
MSI K8TNEO
BFG GeForce 6800GT OC(AGP)
1GB mushkin DDR400

New
Q6600
MSI 8800GT
2gb A-DATA DDR2 800
Gigabyte GA-X38-DQL

I havent seen a newer system at all...been out of computers for 2 years or so due to work.(been really busy)

that will be like, "what did the five fingers say to the face?....slap!" (lol speaking of dave chappelle) difference between the two. especially with newer games.

OK the only people who puke on a night out with me are weak.

strength doesnt have anything at all to do with drinking...not to be a stick in the mud.
lol dude i drank for 15 years HEAVILY at times...and just listening to that description (especially that last shot ....fakkin GROSS :) ) makes ME want to puke just reading it. i can assure you that there are not many people around me that can drink me into oblivion, and that after a night out that you described, i would be puking. likely on you.
you english fellas take it too a whole 'nother level though, man.
there aren't many americans that can hang like ya'll when it comes to boozin it up. but, we still kicked your a** in our revolutionary war lol ;)

lol dude i drank for 15 years HEAVILY at times...and just listening to that description (especially that last shot ....fakkin GROSS :) ) makes ME want to puke just reading it.
Sounds nasty but it is quite enjoyable.

i can assure you that there are not many people around me that can drink me into oblivion, and that after a night out that you described, i would be puking. likely on you.
I am nimble i can dodge ;)

you english fellas take it too a whole 'nother level though, man.
That we do.

there aren't many americans that can hang like ya'll when it comes to boozin it up. but, we still kicked your a** in our revolutionary war lol ;)

Thats what we wanted you to think.

Back
Top Bottom