Potentially the longest thread in history...

chilly's ain't that great

lucilles ribs are DELICIOUS.. i love lucilles!

and down here, there's this great burger place called Big Mikes.. AND OMG!! filipino and black people unite to make hamburgers, and jesus its a good mix!!

a double big mikes burger is about 6-6.5 inches tall (lets see you fit that in your mouth!).. and its got some nice filipino sausage (i think longanesa.. dont' think i spelled that right) in it.. and god, its just a heavenly burger!!!!

I have to try that next time I'm in Cali.

lol...never been to Chilly's. I was just using their theme for the ribs.

So I just wanted to say. F*$% the A$$H0&# who stole my G@# DA%# rims. Sorry guys just had to vent. This thing has sapped all the energy out of me.

Oh Nos, Dude how bout Tommy's Famous Chili Burgers and their chili fries. Talk about B O M B!!

I LOVE TOMMY'S!

BUT I LOVE TAM'S CHILLI CHEESE FRIES MORE!!

i love livin in california... everything is great down here... from the women, to the food!!!! everything is just excellent!

we also have some pretty awesome raves... but not too sure how many people here are into that.. lol

it's Java.

I figured out how to make it find prime numbers on my own.

ah nice...my latest project was to program a fully working graphical blackjack game. The hardest part was creating an array to make cards shuffle at random....did get it to work though.

bout to go get my drink on....its beer pong night.

ah nice...my latest project was to program a fully working graphical blackjack game. The hardest part was creating an array to make cards shuffle at random....did get it to work though.
Ah, like RNG's
I'm not sure you can make them truly random though. Only the appearance of being random.
I've got a book about hacking (one that's actually good); RNG's that aren't truly random are often exploitable.

Anyway, they haven't taught us GUI's yet, but I may just read ahead and play around with GUI's anyway.
I'll just see if I can't be the best programmer at the uni.

Ah, like RNG's
I'm not sure you can make them truly random though. Only the appearance of being random.
I've got a book about hacking (one that's actually good); RNG's that aren't truly random are often exploitable.

yes...they arent truly random...but it will never give the same card combination twice...its just a bunch of loops and arrays slapped together in its own specific class.

Anyway, they haven't taught us GUI's yet, but I may just read ahead and play around with GUI's anyway.
I'll just see if I can't be the best programmer at the uni.
GUIs make programming so much more fun once you get them to work....

What compiler are you using? Im using Jcreator pro. Its a good free program.

Back
Top Bottom