Potentially the longest thread in history...

hey u got to 3.3GHz, good job! Ya my CPU is choking my HD 3870 x2 performance back n ever since i hit 3.3GHz, i had a huge boost in performance. Right now my computer is having problems being properly formated so i can reinstall Windows because of some dang viruses i let in that screwed up my network n stuff.

anyhow, once i get my computer up n running, ill try to get to 3.4 n 3.5GHz speeds.
I broke 3.5GHZ with my 6000+
not 24/7 stable though

the C51XEM2AA allowed me to put over 1.7V through it though.
But I wouldn't recommend that without watercooling.

lol i had a mini party today. it was great.

here is the greatest picture ever lol. thats me flying thru the air, ivan chaos sitting in the chair

ND620036.jpg

i missed him and bounced off the mirror. im kinda of a lightweight. was sposed to be 5 people, one left to get his el camino to show it off (he pulled up in a minivan) and didnt come back, and the other guy's motorcycle was outta gas. so it was just me, ivan and this chick amanda that we know. was a fun *** day, just chilled all afternoon, listened to music, most the time we were messing around on this railing and decided that the poles that support the railing were better used as stipper poles HA. no stripping just some funny *** poses.

Back
Top Bottom