Potentially the longest thread in history...

ever heard of non alcoholic beer? my uncle drinks it for the taste. because he gets bad when he gets drunk and he prefers the taste over drunkeness.

yeah, but the only non-alcoholic beer I know of it gross. Plus, I dont get bad when I am drunk..

OMG, just finished watching the movie, "Inside Man" with Denzel Washington. Freaking awesome movie!!! Spike Lee tells it as it is. Genius.

Wasn't crazy about that movie. Said the F word like 50 times. I'm not soft or anything, but sometimes persistent swearing gets on my nerves.

Wasn't crazy about that movie. Said the F word like 50 times. I'm not soft or anything, but sometimes persistent swearing gets on my nerves.

yeah me too. like in the movie pulp fiction, they cus every other word. gets annoying.

Kind of like watching the Sopranos. They did use the F word a lot and was surprised to hear it coming from the older people in the movie too.

But I just finished watching "P2". OMG, Rachel Nichols defintely had a boob job done. I have never seen her hooters that big before when she use to model awhile back. Pleasant to watch. I kept pausing the movie to catch her wonderful set of jugs.

Anyways, it was a good movie too if you like suspense. Too bad she had to make so many sounds being frightened and all, giving her position away.

I should get a TV and 360, Xbox Live sounds so fun.

How hard would it be to hook up a 360 Elite to my PC monitor?

depends, do you have a component imput? (you could always get a vga adapter if I remember correctly.

Yea, all you need is a VGA HD adapter, if you don't have any component or composite inputs on your monitor.

denzel is good as heck.
i just watched american gangster for the 2nd time a few days ago...
i got the extended unrated version...

Back
Top Bottom