Potentially the longest thread in history...

just ordered some crucial ballistix tracers to get ready for the q6700 i'll be ordering next paycheck :)

and i hate it when my phone freezes... windows mobile really sucks, it doesnt close down applications when you click the x button in the corner

you have to go to start>system>memory>stop all

which is stupid.. i should have to do that all the time.. and if i don't do it throughout the whole day.. my phone starts bogging up and slowing down... stupid microsoft.. i should look for an update, maybe it'll fix that...

retarded verizon xv6700's

i almost bought an x-fi fatality edition yesterday... but i stopped myself because i realized i'd be almost broke!! hahaha.. well i'd still have about 150 bucks... but thats jsut about broke to me...

i had a razr, and it was a pretty slick phone, until the flip broke off and i transfered to a different razr, then the screens went out. lol. now im on a old school nokia!

Nokia_6010_TMobile_Z1.jpg

You still work at the same place?

sadly yes... i just got a 50 cent raise.. hahaha now i'm 9.50!! harharhar.. LAME

but thankfully, they've screwed up my paychecks for the last 6 months and owe me 860 dollars which i should be getting in an up and coming paycheck... and my tax return is going out soon, i got big money coming my way.. and w/ big money is gonna come a 9800gx2

Drizt5 said:
Can someone help me via-pm's with some questions regarding FREE SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED WITHOUT PAYING. hint hint

That's probably PM spam. Tell me who the member is, that is sending them.

Back
Top Bottom