Potentially the longest thread in history...

can someone unban Lance? he didn't post that image, he posted a different one but the site has one of those things where it changes the pic to deter hot linking.

i am hoping this is true!!!! cuz i enjoyed his stay! lol

and bmx.. haha i just set my homepage to tf.. i dunno why i never thought of it before

idk about a year ago, i right clicked the user control panel link, and it had an option to set to homepage (forgot what browser I was using) and the idea stuck, i found firefox, and ended up setting it as homepage. its just nice to open firefox and have the fimilliar colors of tech-forums light up my room

ya, i enjoy going grocery shopping... cuz then i get the good crazy foods that i loveeeee!!!! then i don't gotta buy crap fast foods at work.. (ermmm.. not at work, but during work.. like fast food restaurants.. lol).... and actually cook for myself a meal thats somewhat healthy, and freakin gooooood

i definitely need to go grocery shopping again when i have more money

unfortunately I didn't get anything too healthy but that's what retries are for:p

I got some $12 steaks, some honey bbq chicken, some bbq meatballs, some lasagna, peanut butter, my mom a diet dr pepper, some lemonade and it sucks cuz i found out walmart dont sale beer past midnight, some Jones Green Apple soda, some frozen meals, 2 bags of doritos and some Klondike bars.

Back
Top Bottom