Potentially the longest thread in history...

Well sadly people decide to still break the rules. If they wouldnt break the rules we wouldnt lose them. Sadly even in this thread in this area there has to be some rules. As stated in the first post. :rolleyes:

Subtitle: the Energizer Bunny thread since it keeps going and going and going...

Here's a thread that's sole purpose is to keep getting longer and longer and longer. You can post about anything and everything. Okay, ALMOST anything and everything (remember the rules for this forum)! Just keep this thread alive by posting. You can post after yourself up to 2 or 3 or even 4 times, but keep it kinda' reasonable.

There is no set topic in this thread and you can be Off Topic in this Off Topic thread and it can be hijacked to another subject without notice. Just keep it going.

So, without further ado, and with noclue (pun intended towards noclue), get to posting and posting and posting...

Dave :D

I notice a lot of the forums i go to have admins named Dave.

Before you ask, the forums are MPA, zos, and i think the other one was vuga or something.... **** Empire Earth:AOC community had to die so poor old me had to switch over to the source community :p and upgrade my compy :(((( or... :))))))

bsods = blue screen of death's

zomg... i had to Google it I am so ashamed.

bsod is also a music group and song (from the same music group) which stood for better sounding on drugs

he musta been talking about some crazy stuff!!! like snuff films !!!!

and how is he banned... but online and viewing techforums index at 8:07.. lol

Back
Top Bottom