Potentially the longest thread in history...

I also use Firefox only now, except for the rare occasion when some wonky site won't get with the times and only likes IE. That's usually something school-related, though.

Tried Opera a couple of years back. Didn't like it--too weird for me, I guess. Might've just been me being so used to IE at that time, however.

Anyone use Firefox Portable? Carry around all your bookmarks, settings, and whatnot on a flash drive and take everything with you. Great for use at school, work, etc. and for getting around network settings. I use FF Portable and OpenOffice Portable all the time.

Get IE Tab, jorsoft. With it, you will never have to open IE itself again.

I keep meaning to try FF Portable for work. Maybe some day...

I tried portable but i didn't like it. Opera is OK not great it still needs work, i use it from time to time but i couldn't use it full time.

IE 8 is coming out soon n i use mostly IE 7. It's alright, i only would use Firefox to look at animated GIFs on ytmnd.com because they go so much smoother for some reason.

DOWN WITH VEG!

**** it i have just fought my way through to the power plant an i can't get into the C - Consciousness lab an i can't find the decoder any ware I need to get into that lab. I wan't to experience the 2 good endings.

Back
Top Bottom