Potentially the longest thread in history...

lol...Sylus, you make it sound like overnight stocking is the only job in the world. I really hope you get it, because you're starting to spam this thread about overnight stocking...lol jk

wow...Didn't realize my name was such a challenge. Shall I go the way of Osiris' route? lol...maybe not, I'm stuck with this..

Anyway, good morning techies.

I wish I could say I had work to go to :( Maybe I'll hear a call from wal-mart soon, overnight stocking sounds like heaven.

stocking is a terrible job. been there done that. i would say its kind of sad that you're setting your goals so low.

Don't know if some of you guys know this, but SP1 for Vista is now available for download. It is highly, no I should say, strongly recommended that you get all Windows Updates first before installing SP1. That's why Microsoft prefers you install SP1 through Windows Update and not the standalone copy.

I'm downloading it right now. 66MB and counting...........there are still known issues with drivers. If you encounter problems with hardware after installing SP1, simply uninstall and reinstall device drivers. That's it. Or find driver updates.

It's a **** quiet day at work other than a tape drive getting replaced my day has be uneventful so far. Only another hour or so before i can go home an sit in my comfy chair, eat biscuits, an watch RAZOR for the 93rd time. Then back up my stuff an send a email to my boss asking if i can take a SCSI card out of a old server.

i use to push carts for cub foods for a year and half, but quit cos they would never promote me or giv me a raise, even though i worked my butt off.
Im in mn btw, so you should know what weather i had to work in!

Back
Top Bottom