Potentially the longest thread in history...

it so cool knowing how to fix a pc!

(especially when all that is wrong with it, is it just needs to be defragged, do a virus/spyware sweep, clean unused programs off, etc...speed it up.) did it to his desktop yesterday, and because he is my dads boss i didnt want to charge him, but i finished and he threw me a $20

plus i got some tricks that i know how to make boot times faster, and people love it, it takes two minutes, and i end up making like 20 more bux for it. go into msconfig and clean up non-windows services, and remove unneeded startup items lol.

haha...Same here. I usually say no, because it was really some little tweaks that I did, and they think it's a miracle, assuming I did all this work. And then they insist I get paid even more.

i quit doing side work. i dont have the time and it's not worth it personally.

although if i do any gigs i charge $75/hr.

i wanna fix people PCs for $75/hr :(

Anyways my dad just got his retirement and apparently he told my brothers he's giving us all a piece of it, not sure how much it'll be though but something is better than nothing right? Hopefully it'll be enough to invest or at least buy a new PC.

id be investing in new speakers. last week i blew my left box and two of my 6" woofers. now i got two 8" ported subwoofers, 4 boxes (two with one 6" woofer, 5" mid, and a 1" tweeter, and two other boxes with two 4" mids and one 2" tweeter) running off of a 400W amp, and a dedicated 150w rms 8" front firing, 1.25FT^3 ported 80hz crossovered beast.

rattles everything in here, turn it up loud enough and then you cant even notice the rattling, except for the lid on my laptop keeps on jigging

bass is tight, mids are clear, and the highs are perfect.

it's pretty sweet walking away with 225 bucks after 3 hours of work, but i value my free time.

plus alot of people dont wanna pay that rate, although i can usually come to a compromise, but if they think im gonna do some work for peanuts, they have another thing coming. precisely why i mostly only work with doctors or businesses now.

sup guys..im back.
not just to tech forums, but back from florida and i feel depressed as F*** in my boring home....

23286062.jpg

Back
Top Bottom