Potentially the longest thread in history...

what did you get?

Ibane RG2EX2. I know it's not much, but it's much better than a Fender Squier Strat I was playing with before. Plus, I got it new for $190 off Ebay, and it retails for $300. Not a bad deal huh?

Oh and heres a pic:
DSC00627.jpg

mcovalt, get your self a eee pc in the meen time any build youself a cheep desktop with whats left over or at least you can put it towards a better laptop an use the eee for school ect.

Well, I just don't want to see my hard earned money go to something cheap when I can get such a nice m9750 with the money I have.

drittz, whats going in your rig now?

Well, i have my new aurora 570 case which me and my friend and his dad have started to paint.

I sold one of my 8800 gt 512's (yaynomoresli) and as soon as the money comes in im buying an ix38...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131219

this one actually.

So bye bye to 680i SE...

So those are the upgrades currently in progress. Hopefully it will go smoothly and when i sell the current mobo for watever cheap price it goes for then i'll just keep my eyes out for a good ati OR nvidia card...

I dont even know why i do this anymore... lol havent played a video game in over 11 days now (not counting a 3 hour gears of war session on sunday).

oh btw, with stock q6600 and my 1 8800 gt 512 oc'ed to 710/1020 my 3dmark06 score went up to 13,760 about (a 300+ improve over my sli). *SIGH* thats what i get for thinking an xfx and an evga 8800 gt 512 would work fine together in sli... because now i know THEY DONT -_-.

Back
Top Bottom