Potentially the longest thread in history...

it sucked ***, I ran about 4 miles. I used to run cross country, but every since districts, I havent run, and I am not running track this spring, so I thought I would go out.. oh man. That hurt like ****. 7 min pace is killer after months of nothing but pie and beer and pizza and steak... mhmm

oh man that sucks. I am gonna have to run every few days now though, because I cant just not do it. Getting back into is too hard.

Did you used to run? How old are you?

I'm 20. No, I never use to run regularly. So it's kind of like a first, as a routine. Planning to run 2 miles as a start.

yeah, just start slow. and dont stop running. You start to kid yourself when you do. Even if you have to slow down a lot, dont stop. That makes it soo much harder to start up.

We used to have to run like 15-20 mile runs downtown for my soccer team.. oh man. That **** was crazy,5am running downtown. But we played well in spain :D kept up with pro teams in spain, it was fun. But ehh, 15 miles is WAY to many.

nice. :D I would run track this year, but no one good is on the team anymore. all the cool people graduated..

I ran track in high school. I did the 400m dash 1600m relay and the long jump.

My avg time in the 400m dash was 53 secs and the avg time for my relay team was 3:36. Avg jump for me was 19'. So not bad for someone who was in high school.

Back
Top Bottom