Potentially the longest thread in history...

Meh, freaking walmart wants me as a cart pusher. I'm not gonna drive 22 miles just to push carts in the hot sun. I'm gonna try to get on as a night stocker cuz I am so not pushing carts for a living.

yeah 2 of my friends have been pushing carts at wal-mart for a month or two now and they say it sucks so bad.

yeah 2 of my friends have been pushing carts at wal-mart for a month or two now and they say it sucks so bad.

I'm not gonna do it, besides it probably pays less than anything else. Nightstocking pays a lot and it's done during the time I'm usually up as I sleep during the day. Please pray that they let me take night stocking instead, I can't waste my time pushing carts out under the blazing sun, I live in Florida FFS.

Edit: If nothing else, I'll just try to work my way up to night stock but if I find that's not possible I'll look for a new job.

I'm not gonna do it, beside it probably pays less than anything else. Nightstocking pays a lot and it's done during the time I'm usually up as I sleep during the day. Please pray that they let me take night stocking instead, I can't waste my time pushing carts out under the blazing sun, I live in Florida FFS.

Clasps hands together, kneels on bed, and prays..

I'm not gonna do it, beside it probably pays less than anything else. Nightstocking pays a lot and it's done during the time I'm usually up as I sleep during the day. Please pray that they let me take night stocking instead, I can't waste my time pushing carts out under the blazing sun, I live in Florida FFS.

You could always move up here and push shopping carts through the snow and over ice in -40C winters..

Anyways, I'm gonna try like **** to get the Night Stocking position. It'd be much easier for me anyways as I wouldn't be working in the blistering hot sun all day and I'm already up all night anyways, this way I don't have to change my sleeping habit which would be hella hard.

For me working Night Stocking would be nice because: It could be the last day of my work week, 2 days off coming up, go clock out, it's 4am and the store is almost empty of customers and fully resupplied of groceries and such. Grab me a cart, do my grocery shopping, grab a movie or 2 and a frozen pizza, a six pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade, check out, head home and relax.

Pushing carts would suck because: I'm in Florida, pushing carts under the sun all day long. Get off work, go inside and clock out, 2 days off start tomorrow, do my grocery shopping while hot and sweaty, lots of people crowding the aisles, have to wait in line after I get my stuff, check out and load up my truck, drive for about 1 minute before I'm stuck in traffic, get home about 2 hours later and be in a bad mood.

I'd much rather do Night Stocking.

Back
Top Bottom