Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yea I got a sig in the works, season 4 is just around the corner an its time i made a homage to saul tigh.

i think thats the one my friend has.. w/ an 8600gts in it... its not too shabby at all.. only it constantly gives him problems, and he's constantly using the system restore disc to solve his problems..

one of his problems had him in a never ending BSOD cycle, so you couldnt even get into windows

well thats unfortunate, the one i use at work hasn't given us any problems whatsoever (month old). its only got a hd 2400xt though so no games for me. plus i'd get in trouble if there were games on it.

lol. i just rode my bike and seen a car that had just drove inside of a house. took out the whole wall and the window, and she tried to back out and get away and the owners of the hosue ran up and dragged her outta the car!

stupid druggies. not only where they drunk, they were high and driving doing 50 around a corner spinning out, tried to correct, turned left, and right into the bedroom they went.

Back
Top Bottom