Potentially the longest thread in history...

Doesnt look like you have much to worry about mate. You still have one **** of a system :D

Yeah I know but I plan to buy a nice 24 inch monitor soon and I don't know if my 8800 GTX will still be able to handle everything on high in every game I have at the high res of 1920x1200. And yet I don't want to waste money on the 9800 GTX... I'm not sure what I'll do yet. I was considering the 3870x2 but I'm kinda disappointed by it.

Does anyone know when the 4000 series is supposed to come out?

I wonder if I should sale this watch I have on eBay, don't need it and it cost 180 Euros which is about $280. Anyone think I should sale it?

Call back from wal-mart has got me excited, hopefully I'll have an interview soon and be doing night stocking :D. I still wanna get me a pizza and wings and some Mike's Hard Lemonade :(

How can anyone be excited for anything remotely connected to the root of all evil, Wall Mart...

The same you can be excited to be you :p.

A jobs a job and with this job I'd be up at night like usual AND I don't have to deal with customers and I'd probably get off work at like 3 or 4am and wal-mart is open 24/7 so I'd be able to get my groceries after they've just been stocked and do all my other shopping in peace and quiet, best of all I don't have to wait in line or anything :).

Edit: Plus I get 10% off everything, except groceries, and if I work Sundays I get $1 extra an hour.

ZOLTAN
dudemeet020nc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom