Potentially the longest thread in history...

Wow. Do you know the hottest girl ever? No you don't. The name's Grindemyr, Elin Grindemyr that is. ****, she's hot. Anyway, I 'm going with the Gateway in case someone was curious.

I take the ACT's this april...hopefully I do good, heh... Although I can always take it more than once, but it's $30 per test lol I'll probly take it twice, just to see if I get a better score.

i didnt do all that well, I just dont feel like takin it again. I skipped 11th grade though, so I missed the year when we take them...

I took the ACT once, on two hours sleep. I wanted to make a certain score and didn't. Never took it again. Didn't even see what I could have done with it. I know now I could have went to college for free because of my score... but it becomes null and void when you turn 21.

well i am going to bed. I am gonnna have to get up way to early tomorrow. See yall later! Have a good night everyone.

g'night Noclue =).

And that sucks, Trotter =\.

I'm bored: ApertureScience

type 'login' then 'cjohnson' for the username, then 'tier3' for the password. Then type 'dir' and then 'apply' lol... The people at Valve have way too much time on their hands xD.

type 'help' at the main screen at the Admin> prompt for a list of other commands.

Back
Top Bottom