Potentially the longest thread in history...

Can't count how many times I've done it, but yea. The thing is I can't sleep, when it's time to go to sleep. I only sleep when I'm tired, so shortly after an all nighter, I fall asleep.

da** man...i cant afford to do that.

i still havent started packing for orlando...i have to do a couple chores today.

And i dont wann apost this in the buy/sell thread but Im selling a brand new q6600 for $245 shipped.

and yeh, i got this from microcenter for like $210 after tax and shipping and paypal fees will come up to $20 with paypal so ill barely make profit...
its still cheapter than wat ure getting from newegg and clubit.

sweet, well i was just wondering actually. i was planning on picking one up from microcenter myself for $212 and then selling my e6400. i was just wondering what they were carrying over at microcenter. but i don't know what im gonna do anymore my board supposedly has an fsb wall of 300 for qaud's... :(

sweet, well i was just wondering actually. i was planning on picking one up from microcenter myself for $212 and then selling my e6400. i was just wondering what they were carrying over at microcenter. but i don't know what im gonna do anymore my board supposedly has an fsb wall of 300 for qaud's... :(

the fsb ball is a killer but the deal is still sweet imo.

im really hoping someone buys this or im just gonna return it.

Preacher said:
I had a peanut butter sandwich like always.
Someone outside the U.S. likes peanut butter??? Oh, I forget you lived here a while.

It seems PB is an American phenomenon.

Just got back from vermont... awesome trip... and my Gigabyte aurora 570 case came.... so thats sweeeetttt... such a good looking case i cant wait till i paint the inside black, buy that ix38 , take everything out of the old case and throw it in the new one and WHAM! instant beast <3.

Back
Top Bottom