Potentially the longest thread in history...

Speaking of trading cards...was anyone into those Magic cards? They were so popular when I was in elementary to jr. high. I never got why they were so good.

hmm, for somereason i cant remember my fav pokemon....

Speaking of trading cards...was anyone into those Magic cards? They were so popular when I was in elementary to jr. high. I never got why they were so good.

one of my buddy was crazy into them and he use to sell them too, but i never got it!...played it once but didnt like it.

Although, you guys will prolly laught, but i did get into yugioh. I thought the card game was the best and the tv show was pretty cool!

Although, you guys will prolly laught, but i did get into yugioh. I thought the card game was the best and the tv show was pretty cool!

Me too! But I just regret getting them as much as I could. Probably spent hundreds....darn trading cards. I imagine I would of had a kick*** rig, if I hadn't blown it on silly small pieces of cardboard. But I was a kid back then. Computers weren't in my life yet...

Me too! But I just regret getting them as much as I could. Probably spent hundreds....darn trading cards. I imagine I would of had a kick*** rig, if I hadn't blown it on silly small pieces of cardboard. But I was a kid back then. Computers weren't in my life yet...

lol.
well i made good mo ney of yugioh.
i ended up getting a tv, ps2, etc etc with my yugioh business...so it was worth it!

I was really into M:TG there for a while. I probably sunk two or three hundred dollars into it, and was really good at playing Magic.

When I quit, I sold my main deck to one guy who was so happy he about wet himself, and sold my cards in bulk to a friend and his wife.

Look up the "Kird Ape deck" and you will see what main main deck was based from. I would add in more green or red, or blend in another color, depending on who I was playing. A very fast and lethal deck.

I should probably sell mine to some fanboy. I have lots of binders with mint condishes. But it looks like they're not really in the market.

pokemon cards were in when U was about 7 so thts like 8 years ago...

I should probably sell mine to some fanboy. I have lots of binders with mint condishes. But it looks like they're not really in the market.

well yugioh was good untill they kept releasing new and new and new and new cards....

i couldnt keep track and just gave up. The tv show was good, but then it got to a point and i was lik" JUST END IT ALREDY"!!!

same goes for pokemon...it just never ends...or did it?...not sure!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom