Potentially the longest thread in history...

I just found out how many places my boss owns kinda scary. 3 businesses 1 is a retail an bussness IT company (where i work), out of the other two one just sells DVD's DVD related stuff an its the top of the first page on google, the other is kinda odd ball but makes a butt load of money.

I just found out how many places my boss owns kinda scary. 3 businesses 1 is a retail an bussness IT company (where i work), out of the other two one just sells DVD's DVD related stuff an its the top of the first page on google, the other is kinda odd ball but makes a butt load of money.

And what is this odd ball?

Hey my boss must coin money the business side charges £65 a hour for engeniers call outs.

it all ordered....should be here early next week. And yea, my 5K rig is put on hold until i pay off some tickets and the 9800GX2 comes out and the 9770 is available.

right on. yeah im still holding out for a 9800gx2/gtx, and see how they fare against the 3870x2, and a q9450. but if im not mistaken both should come out within the end of this month. i'll probably also be getting that DFI dark p35 or maybe just go all out and get a nice x38 :)

Back
Top Bottom