Potentially the longest thread in history...

Scifagvan.jpg

so... who goes to raves here...

anyone like starkillers!!!! or benny benassi.... pendulum, dj dara.... ak1200, concord dawn? dj hixxy!!!!!!! dougal and gammer, dirty south, deadmau5, dj reza, shy fx... ahh so delicious

so... who goes to raves here...

anyone like starkillers!!!! or benny benassi.... pendulum, dj dara.... ak1200, concord dawn? dj hixxy!!!!!!! dougal and gammer, dirty south, deadmau5, dj reza, shy fx... ahh so delicious

im into drum and bass and breakz. im also a regular on the floridadnb.com forum. usually go to at least a couple shows ever few months. at one time i was going once a week.

ak1200 is a regular around here so i've seen him plenty of times. i saw shyfx in 05 at space and it was the most EFFING insane show ive ever been to. omFg. We were on the second floor and the floor was literally bouncing up and down, like it was going to cave in. i danced 4hrs straight. i dont know how i didnt die.

have you seen triple tag teem of dara ak1200 and dieselboy... THATS NUTS.... i've seen pendulum's dj too.. MADNESS... john b... dj marky... dj silver, and dj zinc.. OMG it was such a good day

i missed out on shy fx.. i was too messed up to realize he was playing :(

forgot to mention dj hype is out of this world as well

i don't know if you know goldie.. but imma get to see some goldie action over here next weekend along w/ subflo! GOD ITS GONNA BE AMAZING

and if you like hardcore.. we're getting the pleasure of yappo aka UNEXIST!!! delicious godlike gabber/hardcore!! its gonna be a great weekend next week...

i'm going to assume your going to ultra music festival or whatever it is in march.. imight be flying down there for that because its got the nuttiest lineup on earth... tiesto, kaskade, shy fx, dillinja, deadmau5, benny benassi, dirty south, ak1200, dj dara, dieselboy... god, 2 days of insane music... 2 days of godlike lineup for only 165 bucks.. totally worth it to me

do you have alot of drum n bass music urself, cuz im' short on it, and would love to get some :)

Back
Top Bottom