Potentially the longest thread in history...

I just love giving the snorks some punishment with the combat chaser. Getting a headshot in mid air is so satisfying

First snork I come across I only had 1 clip of 9mm an 1 shotgun round that guy was so hard to kill just kept moving, what is worse is when you find 2 or 3 snorks together when you have limited ammo, I normally run an find a place where I can kill one at a time.

Oh an if i knew where bin laden was I would go an claim the bounty, it's good for living or dead. I would prefare dead if i was after him I couldnt stand to breath the same air as him.

Contents under pressure. cap may blow off causing eye or other serious injury. point away from face and people, especially while opening.

the aiming in the game sucks

No. The aiming was designed like that. The earlier guns have low accuracy ratings, meaning that they are poor at aiming. Later on with the good guns like the tunder, obokan and vintar special, the aiming is really good. The guns suck, which is the way that it is supposed to be.

FEAR was dreary, all the places were the same, the main horror theme was based around a 6 year old girl (WTF?) and it was probably the worst optimised game that ive ever seen.

JUST IMO- I DONT MEAN TO START A FLEMEWAR

Funny thing is, that is the same exact warning on the bottle of soda I have sitting next to me.. with health fanatics today I wonder if the ammo or soda is more dangerous?

lol yea, in the UK we have laws to add waring labes on stupid stuff. on a packet of nuts i have infront of me now it say's "Warning may contain nuts". If you want to know the oddest on I have seen is, "Warning my cause erectile dysfunction" that was on a a pack or marlbro menthol ciggerts.

I hear Sony is hiring.

Liverpool games testing devision is, my sisters BF got offered a job there.

I am serious go an pick up a packet of dry roasted in morrisons an on the back below the nutritional rating it's there in bold letters.

Back
Top Bottom