Potato Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
I just made a potato launcher! :)

A potato launcher is like an bazooka that shoots potatoes or any object that will fit in the barrel, and it is powered either by propane, air (pneumatic), or other various combustible gases. We used the combustible gases variation plans, it mostly runs off AquaNet hairspray.

Here is a simple diagram of my plans.

potato_2.jpg

Here is a demo video of what it looked like when it was launched, i am currently working on a more in depth video of it, the video does not show how we made it, because all you need is some common sense/ But it is more about a documentary. Soon I will be shooting this at a computer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=ayCrTndtTj0

My shop teacher made a cantalope launcher a few years back. It was like the patatoe gun Uzi made but out of stell and then he used acetylene for the propellant. That was amazing.

a golf ball launcher would pwn. . . . . my brother gets 50 packs of golf balls from work for like $2.50.

uzi9mm said:
I just made a potato launcher! :)

In my part of the country, it's a potato gun. :p

cowboyX said:
a golf ball launcher would pwn. . . . . my brother gets 50 packs of golf balls from work for like $2.50.

That's why golf balls cost so much for the rest of us...

Ryan

well he works for a place that prints on certain things and the things that get messed up are free/ reduced price.

dude that's kind of scary, me and my friend were talking about him making a potato launcher over the weekend :eek: scary

anyways its pretty cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom