Pot Legalized in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt2m said:
it is still a victory cool another place i may want to move to **** strait ok an ounce and under is legal for private use w00t.

Still not legal because World Laws > Country Laws > State / Province laws > City laws

DJ-CHRIS said:
Still not legal because World Laws > Country Laws > State / Province laws > City laws
no but now at least it is a a local level a cop knocks on your door and arrest you because you neighbors smell weed as long as you are over 21.Privately in you own house a denver cop cant arrest you aslong as it is under an ounce.

It's not legal it's a statement to the Political giants about drugs.

I was in a discussion with a lawyer about this in class...

Someone in the class was trying to say that it was legal to carry it, but the teacher explained the strange reason that they did it and carrying it is still not legal.

All of those weird things in laws...

alright, im just wondering this.
Besides the fact of feeling however it feels when your high, do you get ANYTHING out of it?

ditto
but i rather amsterdamn but i will have to wait till i am older.people think i am kidding i am frigging serious.

Static_11 said:
Besides the fact of feeling however it feels when your high, do you get ANYTHING out of it?
do you get anything out of drinking?
It is something you do it calms me down and it is kinda fun just to sit down stoned with friends and think about stuff and life.

It's still not legal in the state theirfor it is not legalized. You can still be charged with state laws.
Yeah if a state trooper busts you.

Just like if a trooper here in cali busts you, if it's under an ounce it's a misdemeanor....even though it's federally illegal....see how that works?

yes im aware i said "drugs" but you cant sit there and say that pot DOESNT lead to other drugs can you??
Uhh yeah I can say that...it depends on the person...people say 'pot is a gateway drug' because people start with pot and them move on...those people are wanting to experiment with drugs regardless, but obviously they aren't going to start off at HEROINE right...

Most people start drinking, then try pot since drinking is illega, that's tried first, since pot is becoming more widely accepted they try that, and then they might move on.

So if anything, alcohol is just as much of a gateway as anything else.

Likes been said I can smoke all day and still remember that day (ehh to some degree :p) I drink for an hour straight, hell I might die depending on the liqour and feel like complete shit the next day.

Point being, I dont really feel like argueing with a 15 year old who has no experience in pot muchless drugs at all.

I've lived with worthless trashy tweakers before, and I've lived with potheads before, this whole high desert of california is filled with tweakers.

I'm not in anyway bragging about anything, but it's called life experience..although I'm not very old myself and people like horndude could easily stamp me out like a match in terms of life experience, I know what I'm talking about compared to a kid who's 'straight edge' has never been around those kind of people and has only 'heard things' from family members.

Static - don't take that personally dude, because I don't have any kind of resent towards you or anything like that, so don't take it as if I'm attacking you or trying to start a fight. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but you say things as if it's set in stone and considering you're looking at it from a D.A.R.E. Sponser straight edge perspective instead of living with it like I have, you're gonna be prone to give answers that anyone can find in a D.A.R.E. pamphlet.

Regardless, this isn't about the right or wrong of pot...it's about that article and what it stands for and the fact is they are right about the effects of alcohol compared to pot.

it's simply been engrained in your head since birth that 'POT = ILLEGAL = DRUG' and when someone thinks DRUG they think shoot outs and robberies and crap which is typical of a tweaker or crackhead maybe.

Do you get anything out of being drunk!?

I've been able to compose some of the best music or best artwork in photoshop when I was high....now a days though I don't smoke and I like not smoking like I used to which was an every day pothead...but once in a blue moon just like drinking I wouldn't mind being able to pick up a pack of "Fuzzy Green Delights" and smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom