Post your Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post a pic later tonight. I drive a 1990 Mazda Protege. 125HP. It gets me places, nuff said.

Are those 2 liter bottles?!? Thats awful.

Ya I'm a student in San Francisco so having a car is more like inconvenient lol

NIQU9902.jpg

Picture is not mine, but that is my dad's van... (his is a Black SE though)

My first car will be either of these:
Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com or 2004 Acura RSX $11,980 - Atlanta Toyota - Duluth, GA 30096 Dealer , depending on whom my dad talks down on a better deal to :D

Btw, where on earth did you see a new Camaro for $23k?

Are those 2 liter bottles?!? Thats awful.

Ya I'm a student in San Francisco so having a car is more like inconvenient lol

Agreed, but I live just outside of San Francisco where public transportation gets you places but it takes three times as long.

chevy.com

That is what they start at. May be different in your area because you have to give a zip code, but for my zip they start at $23k.

Agreed, but I live just outside of San Francisco where public transportation gets you places but it takes three times as long.

Ya once you get to a certain point a car is nice but I also don't have the money to pay for parking. Most of my classes are right in the heart of downtown where there is no parking unless I want to pay $20+ a day for a garage.

Where do you live?

Yea, I have a few relatives and a few more colleagues that work/live in the Bay Area and none of them own a vehicle. I think it is rated the highest/best pubilc transportation in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom