Post Your Useless Christmas Presents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I meant Old Spice cologne in particular, too strong of a smell, kind of cheap if you ask me. I had a couple of nice bottles of cologne a friend gave me a few years back but I never felt like buying any more after they ran out. A little body wash does just fine.

I really can't stand that Axe stuff. Excellent marketing probably but it's an attack on the lungs of us innocent bystanders and women really don't like it that much.

im the same way and i fidn alot of girls either like the smell of soap on me or like my natural smell sorta smells like me not like some spray. alltho i do ocasionaly give myself 1 or 2 sprays of hummer or swiss army another one i like is blue jeans smells exacly like a new pair of jeans i love it. the ax stuff is over kill doesnt last long at all either. the only deoderant i can use is adidas clear stick. anything else i get a rash really really bad.

i also agree old spice is musky and smells cheap.

I didn't even get like anything this year....... :( I got like 75 bucks, and that's it. Hanukkah is laaaaaaaaaaame.

Feel Free to stop your tears for a minute and have look at this:

Maxtor MaxLine Pro 500GB SATA 3.5" HDD p/n 7H500F0 - eBay (item 200266611165 end time Jan-20-09 10:55:59 PST)

If you don't want that, how about you donate 5 bucks to each of us in this thread ? ;)
Joking with you man, at least be greatful you didn't end up with a 6.99 bag of cheap coals from your local Fred's store.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom